Riviera Broadcasting is seeking a Client Service Co-ordinator to assist our sales operations for Riviera’s three Phoenix stations – Hot 97.5/ 103.9, Power 98.3/ 96.1, and The Wow Factor 95.1/94.9.
The Client Service Co-ordinator will will be an integral part of the sales department. The primary responsibility of the client service co-ordinator is to assist the Key Account Executives and VP of Sales in servicing the clients of the radio stations. At all times, professionalism and a positive “How Can I Help?” attitude are important skills so that the end result is a cohesive sales organization that is focused on the needs of the customer.
Act as a liaison with other departments and individuals in the organization, including: digital media, production and video, promotions, special events, station on-air personalities, etc.
Possesses a working knowledge of – or the ability to learn – the organization’s sales procedures. Digital programs, procedures and promotional re-cap materials.
May be responsible for updating our company Sales Program Guide making necessary revisions as required.
Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with client communications, marketing communications, and sponsorship recaps
Provides outstanding customer service, internally and externally
Works directly with clients as requested by the KAM on requests for spot times and air checks
Enters orders and traffic instructions into traffic system (Marketron) for KAM’s. Assists with trade and billing discrepancy resolutions for both local and national sales.
Manages KAM account management database (Efficio), enters sales reports as requested by VP of Sales.
Assists with printing and/or revising invoices and collections as needed
Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with attention to detail; has the ability to prioritize multiple projects to meet deadlines
May be requested to create and/or revise Power point sales packages
Liaison with Marketron traffic personnel on traffic log issues and bump report resolutions
May be assigned any other duties within the sales department, as needed
A qualified candidate must be passionate about radio with a great attitude, proactive and a team player with excellent communication and people skills.
Demonstrating a high level of professionalism, excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills and the ability to effectively communicate internally with colleagues and externally with clients.
Maintains composure when faced with difficult situations or personalities, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
A self-motivated individual, who has the ability to take direction from multiple people, manage multiple tasks/projects, and meet all deadlines.
Detail-oriented, demonstrates a competitive spirit, and has a passion to learn more and excel.
Responsive to the needs of colleagues and clients, and is dedicated to delivering the highest level of service to both.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Proficient in traffic system (Marketron) preferred
Ability to learn new systems quickly, Basecamp, Vici, Marketron
or by mail
Mailing Address: Riviera Broadcasting, Attn: HR 4745 N 7th St, Suite 410, Phoenix, AZ 85014
Assists Programming and Sales in various functions as needed. This includes but is not limited to: planning, setting up and staffing events; maintenance of all on-site promotional equipment and supplies, including station vehicles, tents, generators, broadcast equipment, and all other promotional accessories; contesting assistance and special assignments.
Must be 18 years or older, outgoing, organized and a dependable team player with a good driving record. Must be proficient in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and the Microsoft Office Suite. Must be able to work a flexible schedule (including weekends and evening events) Ability to lift objects in excess of 50lbs required.
Riviera Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Riviera Broadcasting participates in E-Verify and complies with all right to work laws.
Riviera Broadcasting is looking for highly motivated, high energy,outgoing individuals today…..
As a promotions intern, you will learn th e general functions of the promotions sector of a radio station. We are looking for students who are interested in a learning opportunity; where they can extend Radio Broadcasting education beyond the classroom while gaining valuable experience in the industry.
The internship will cover a quarter/semester period of approximately twenty (20) hours per week, with a schedule to be arranged by the intern, and the intern coordinator.
Promotions Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet and greet the public at station events and interact with station clientele.
- Assist in preparing, setting up and implementing projects from start to finish.
- Project examples are: concerts, remotes, direct marketing and cross promotions with other media facets (TV and print)
- Research: target marketing and demographics
- Writing and sending out Press Releases
- Analysis, creation and implementation of promotional events
- Some administrative duties including phone, filing, data entry and general coordination of promotions related projects
- Other duties as assigned by the Pro motion Director.
- Need to be registered at a university, college, community college, or vocational technical institut e
- Must be in good academic standing and at least 18 years of age.
- Possess qualities of organization, able to meet deadlines, se lf starter, and proven ability to be precise and accurate. Work effectively in a team environment.
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures including internship policies.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rap port with s taff, management, and clients.
- Project professionalism in appearance and demeanor.
- Persons participating in the Riviera Broadcasting Radio internship need to understand that no guarantees are given for future employment.
- Riviera Broadcasting may te rminate internship at an y time.
- Final selection of interns rests with Riviera Broadcasting.
- Riviera Broadcasting may te rminate internship at any time.
MEDIA ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE MAJOR MARKET
Riviera Broadcasting is a well-respected, privately -owned and operated media company is hiring experienced media sellers for its multi-platform cluster. If you are frustrated with corporate push down, waiting on decisions and the inability to move quickly, this position should be considered. Broadcast, digital, events, video capabilities, mobile and web platforms are all available to you as you create custom programs for advertising partners.
The ideal candidates will excel at presenting conceptual marketing plans to local, direct decision makers, utilizing both traditional concepts as well as evolving and expanding digital offerings. Candidates will have excellent prospecting skills, enjoy relationship building and be superb problem-solvers. We are looking for someone who is creative, tenacious, ethical and motivated to get results that will help our local businesses grow their business.
- Develops and maintains relationships: Builds and maintains relationships with other individuals or organizations to help achieve business goals.
- Seizes opportunities: Is proactive and takes initiative and ownership for success.
- Persuades and influences: Effective at persuading others to change their mind or alter behavior.
- Demonstrate flexibility/resilience: Adapt to and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals, or groups. Adapt approaches as the requirements of a situation change. Manage pressure effectively and cope well with setbacks.
- Builds rapport: Easily establishes rapport and shares personal information to create common ground.
- Strives for results: Drives for results and focuses on improving performance outcomes.
- Strives for success: Gains internal satisfaction from accomplishing personal and business objectives and goals set by management.
- Exudes confidence: Projects an appropriate degree of self-confidence and personal capability to accomplish a task.
- Gains buy-in: Explores alternatives and positions to close new business and reach outcomes that gain support from all parties.
- Demonstrates curiosity: Has an underlying curiosity and desire to know more, taking the initiative to learn new information.
- Communicate articulately: Speaks and writes clearly and concisely, and demonstrates skill in using expressiveness to convey important points in verbal communication amongst everyone associated with Riviera Broadcasting.
- Builds customer loyalty: Focuses efforts on discovering and meeting customer needs and expectations. Ensures customer satisfaction by maintaining programs from start to finish.
- Reports: Accurately forecasts revenue to management and provides clear and concise recaps including proof of performance to clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Minimum (2) years of broadcast or media sales experience
- Proven track record for new business development and digital platform sales
As a digital intern, you will learn the general functions of the digital sector of a radio broadcast station. We are looking for students who are interested in a learning opportunity; where they can extend education beyond the classroom while gaining valuable experience in the industry.
As an intern, you will also be able to learn the different aspects and logistics of radio, and how everything comes together. You will have the opportunity to work with other departments within the station such as programming , sales and promotions.
- Digital editing skills
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Sony Vegas, Premiere, After Effects or Final Cut Pro Adobe Suite)
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Experience with operating professional video equipment and sound equipment
- Knowledge of DSLR Camera’s
- Knowledge of Lighting
- Eye for artistry, detail and storytelling clarity
- Ability to take direction from Director to fulfill their vision of the final product
- Knowledge of pre-production, production, post-production and delivery methods
- Willing to take feedback openly with a positive attitude, while also being willing and able to provide creative solutions
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsibility’s Load required equipment for scheduled shootHelp digital team unload and build setsEdit video based on template or script providedAssist producers and creative team in pre-production and productionWork with digital team and creative individuals (Jocks) to produce high-quality visual contentMust be comfortable with directing people. Creative. Willing to work with others on the same creative project with ability to cooperate.Edit interviews, commercials, event footage, promo videos, and other duties as assignedCapture photos at station eventsCreate motion graphics, bumpers, and lower thirds.Operate professional portable video equipment and professional editing equipment
- Click here to apply for Digital Internship
*Riviera Broadcasting, an equal opportunity employer, is dedicated to providing broad outreach regarding job vacancies at the station. We seek the help of local Community Organizations in referring qualified applicants to our station. Community organizations that wish to receive our vacancy information should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 602-648-9800. In addition all listeners are encouraged to visit our online listing of job openings.